- Advanced courses based on “hands-on” training
- Open to the international community
- Organization of trainings in research and further education
Unique in Europe
All courses combine
A service to the international community for the organization of courses in all fields of neuroscience
- A dedicated training laboratory fully equipped for modern neuroscience research.
- Logistics for the organization of courses.
- Access to high level core facilities.
- Advanced imaging techniques for cellular and systems neuroscience (Cajal program)
March 23 to April 10 (2020)
- Single cell profiling and analysis in neuroscience (Cajal program)
June 15 to July 3 (2020)
- Ageing cognition (Cajal program)
September 14 to October 2 (2020)
- Neural circuit basis of computation and behaviour (Cajal program)
November 2 to 20 (2020)